PaperHelp is a go-to source for academic writing assistance since its heyday in 2008. They offer custom writing services for high school and college students, primarily offering essay writing services. They also cater to those in need of help with their coursework, dissertation, essay, or homework. Ordering and keeping track of papers are also made easy, thanks to PaperHelp’s mobile app for Android devices.
Having been around for over a decade, PaperHelp is a great example of a service where attention to details is tantamount to customer satisfaction. But are they still able to keep up with the increasing demand and the fierce competition? Is PaperHelp legit or are you better off doing your business elsewhere?
In this PaperHelp review, we’re going to peel away the layers of this company, find out what customers think about them, and determine once and for all if they’re a company you can rely on. Let’s get started.
What You Should Know about PaperHelp?
- PaperHelp has been in business for over a decade now. Despite a few hurdles and challenges, this company remains to be a good example of an essay writing service where the most important things matter - and that’s customer satisfaction.
- Visiting their website, you can immediately tell that they’re serious at what they do. The overall design is aesthetically pleasing but more than that, they made all the important sections easily accessible, from their list of services and writers, all the way to prices and samples. It’s one of the most well-designed websites we’ve seen so far. To top it off, they have a mobile app so customers can order and keep track of their papers on-the-go.
- PaperHelp always offers discounts and various opportunities for customers to save money on their orders. At the time of writing, they’re running a limited-time 30% discount, plus the opportunity to get a second different version of an ordered paper, along with all other add-ons used for it. It’s unique, one that hasn’t been offered by any other writing service, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Pricing and Discounts
PaperHelp.org offers some of the most reasonably priced writing services in the market. The price depends on several factors like academic level, number of pages, type of paper, and deadline. Rates start at $10 per page, going up to $200 for college-level admission help work.
Their services are a good choice for students on a tight budget. Those who are seeking ways to save more on their orders can also take advantage of the many discounts and promos on offer. For new customers, PaperHelp has one-time offers such as:
- 5% off if the total price is over $500
- 10% off if the total price is over $1000
You can also use a special discount code from PaperHelp’s email offer. However, your order must be $30 or more. Additionally, the company’s referral program gives you the opportunity to get a 10% discount if you invite friends to order a paper from them. So the more you invite, the more rewards you earn.
To get 15% discount for your first order, simply use "HATEESSAY" promo code when making an order.
Based on various customer feedback, the writing quality depends on your choice of writer’s level. PaperHelp has three categories: Basic, Advanced, and TOP Writer. The company claims to have writers that are mostly based in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, which means they’re mostly ENL writers. Perhaps this explains the reason PaperHelp only offers up to 3 free revisions, which is more than enough opportunity to perfectly polish your paper after receiving the final draft.
You can choose between 4 academic levels: High School, College, University, Phd.
After you use their service constantly, you begin to know which writers are the perfect teammate for you, so the chance of mistakes is null.
PaperHelp has a money back guarantee. They provide 100%, 70% and 50% refund depending on the nature of the cases. You can get a full or partial refund, provided you meet the following conditions:
A full (100%) refund is available if:
- A payment error has occurred (i.e. identical orders, double payment for the same purchase).
- You wish to cancel an order and the assigned writer hasn’t started the work yet.
- The order was delivered late and you no longer need the paper.
A 70% refund will be granted if:
- You wish to cancel an order but the writer has already started working on it and 50% of the deadline has passed (this is to compensate the writer for their work).
A 50% refund will be issued if:
- The company fails to provide a writer for a revision.
- You wish to cancel an order after a writer was assigned and over 50% of the deadline has passed.
PaperHelp has a “cooling-off period” of 16 days, starting the day after your order is completed. During this period, you can request for a refund. However, once the cooling-off period has expired, any refund request will automatically be rejected.
PapeHelp gives an opportunity to request a revision
- before the order has been approved and
- after the approval of the order within 7 days.
You can request for revision any time before approving the final product. But even after you've approved your order, you can still request for a revision within 7 days. If your paper is more than 20 pages, the revision period is extended up to 14 days.
PaperHelp can complete up to 3 free revisions. You are then given 14 days to approve the latest revision. If they don't hear from you during this period, they will automatically approve your revised paper.
How to Make an Order?
The ordering process is essentially no different from other sites. Everything is extremely simple and intuitive. Don't forget to enter a discount code "HATEESSAYS" and get 15% OFF. After you paper is completed, you will have to look through the preview file and approve the order or ask for revisions.
Below the Service Level, you’ll notice that PaperHelp gives you the option to add special features that could give your custom paper that much-needed oomph. Of course, these A-star extras come at additional prices. If you have some cash to spare, you can opt to add the following extra features:
- VIP Customer Support. Top priority orders and instant feedback to all your questions and requests, for an additional $14.99.
- Plagiarism Report. A comprehensive report that shows the level of plagiarism, up to $9.99 depending on the number of pages.
- Preferred Writer’s Level. Choose from Basic, Advanced, and Top, plus additional charges for preferred writer on 24-hour deadline orders. Can cost up to $14.99.
- Abstract Page. A full explanation of the main idea of your ordered paper, priced at $14.99.
- Sources Used. A full list of links, documents, and screens used as references and source materials for your paper. Priced at $4.99 for each source.
- Outline/Table of Contents. A properly formatted list of chapters, headings, and/or others parts of your paper, available at $9.99.
- Charts. Request your writer to add charts and graphs to present information in a readable way. Price starts at $9.99.
- Editor’s Check. Extra proofreading by an expert. Price depends on your order details.
Need a Reliable Essay Writing Service? Hundreds of Students Recommend:
The company’s online reputation has been controversial, with a mix of positive and negative PaperHelp reviews, both real and fake. But having closely monitored this company’s services, we have noticed that their rating has greatly improved over the years, owing to the fact that the company strives to improve the quality of their services based on customer feedback.
At the time of this review, PaperHelp has a service rating of 4.5 stars on trusted third-party review sites like SiteJabber. Here, we found plenty of positive feedback from verified customers. Most reviews praise the company for their reasonably priced custom papers and timely deliveries.
To be fair, we’ve also found a number of negative reviews from unsatisfied customers, most of which are reports of delayed refunds. But what really stood out were the many fake reviews set up by unfair competitors, from fake review sites and blogs. Some of these include the following:
Despite this ongoing smear campaign, these rival companies couldn’t hold a candle to the quality service PaperHelp.org is able to maintain throughout the years. Because at the end of the day, this company focuses on what matters the most: Customer satisfaction.
Despite the many fake negative PaperHelp reviews, this company remains to be one of the most trusted writing service companies in the market. They offer quality services at budget-friendly prices, with a talented team of writers who can deliver a custom paper to you on time, no matter the level of urgency and complexity.
We’re impressed by how prompt and professional their customer support reps respond to customer inquiries, and even more pleased by how fast they address issues. Returning customers could use more discounts to help them save money on orders but other than this, PaperHelp is completely legit and safe to use.
Need a Reliable Essay Writing Service? Hundreds of Students Recommend:
Author: David Anderson
David Anderson is the founder of IHateWritingEssays. He hates the idea of companies baiting unsuspecting individuals with fraudulent services. Starting from school, he too, struggled to find a helping hand when it comes to writing assignments. Over time, he focused on publishing comprehensive reviews and helping students find reliable essay services. Thus, the review site came to be – serving as the "voice and the iron fist" of an industry expert.