A lot of essay writing companies reach out to IHateWritingEssays.com, asking us to review their services. PenDrago.com is one such service that recently drew attention. In this PenDrago review, we're going to cover everything you need to know about their custom writing services.
Firstly, the website is owned by Cyber Jam Ltd, a UK-registered company specializing in website support and solutions. Cyber Jam Ltd has been in business since 2013 and in this highly competitive market, being able to last this long means they must be doing something right with their services.
The company claims to have over 500 academic writers who hold PhD and Master's degrees, all of whom are dedicated to producing 100% plagiarism-free papers that are done from scratch and in-line with every customer's needs.
Catering to high school, college, and post-graduate students, they offer a wide range of academic writing services, from admission and application essays, to thesis proposal and reaction papers. They also extend their services to professionals who need a paper written for work or business purposes.
Compared to most other writing services, their rates are relatively higher, but that's mainly because they give you the option to hire native writers. This is why PenDrago easily becomes a better option for students in need of quality papers.
- For their writing services, price starts at $17.56 per page. Most companies start at $11 per page but in the case of PenDrago, their rate already covers any format or style and in-depth research.
- For editing, price starts at $11.70 per page, which is just the right price. This already includes structure fine-tuning and tone adjustments, and they've even thrown in free proofreading into the package.
- Proofreading service starts at $9.96 per page, covering grammar review, punctuation check, and typo removal. A good enough deal, considering.
- Clients who have a project but are unsure which category it falls in, can inquire about PenDrago's extended services from the "Others" section. Unlike writing, editing, and proofreading, however, there is no fixed price for this type of writing service. Simply send in a query to PenDrago to receive a free price quote for your order.
First-time users can get a 10% discount by using promo code "SUCHDRAG".
If you're looking to save money, you're in luck with PenDrago. Students who order larger projects amounting to $500 or more will benefit from their zero-interest payment plans. What's more, they have a nice loyalty program that gives customers the opportunity to enjoy fixed discounts, like 5% off their orders with an all-time total of 25+ pages. The more often you order a paper from them, the higher the discounts you'll get (as much as 15% off for all-time 100+ pages) – good news for returning customers!
Need a Reliable Essay Writing Service? Hundreds of Students Recommend:
Types of Services
Customers can follow a simple 4-step process when ordering a paper from PenDrago. First, you have to choose between 9 project purposes:
- High School
- College Freshman
- College Sophomore
- College Junior
- College Senior
- Business (Standard)
- Business (Premium)
As mentioned earlier, PenDrago is more than just a company that offers academic writing assistance. They also cater to professionals and entrepreneurs who need help with business projects such as business writing, proposal, and plan; marketing plan; corporate documents; SWOT analysis and even website copywriting, just to name a few.
PenDrago.com offers 4 types of services: Writing, Editing, Proofreading, and Others. Following a simple 4-step process, clients can quickly order a paper from PenDrago. Once you pick a Project Purpose and Type of Service, you will then have to choose Project Type.
Based on my experience, I can say that PenDrago is one of those companies that offer a wider range of project types. There are 30 different writing service options from their order form, including some very rare options such as Press Kit, Company Brochure, Newsletter, etc.
You have the option to choose from 3 writer preferences: Best Available, By Language Proficiency, and By Order ID.
The good news is that PenDrago gives you the option to choose an ENL (English as a Native Writer) writer. But to ensure that you hire a native writer to work on your order, you must choose the "By language proficiency option" as your Preferred Expert.
The company adapts the American spelling by default but since they cater to both US and UK students, you can also request British spelling for your paper. This can be included in your instructions from the "Project Details" section of the order form (which is the third step in the ordering process).
You can then proceed to choosing the type of paper you want written, preferred line spacing, and the number of pages. One page is equivalent to 300 words, which is higher compared to the average 275 words/page that most services provide.
PenDrago.com accepts payment via Stripe, in real time. Stripe is a powerhouse in the payment market, well-known for protecting the privacy of their clients and keeping their financial data safe at all times.
Like most other essay writing companies, they can't accept PayPal payments. It was last year when PayPal had cut off their services to essay mills that are found to aid in contract cheating among students. However, PenDrago's ability to accept payment through Stripe payment processing speaks volumes about their credibility as a legitimate writing service company.
Transactions can be made via VISA, Maestro, Discover, and American Express cards – all of which guarantee a 100% secure money transfer.
In the event you're not satisfied with PenDrago's product and wish to cancel your order, they have a solid money-back guarantee in place to assure that you'll get your money back in partial or in full, depending on the reason for the refund. These are as follows:
- Cancellation of a paid order: 50-100%
- Customer mistakenly pays an order more than once: 100%
- PenDrago fails to find a suitable writer for the order: 100%
- Product is delivered late by the assigned writer: up to 100%
- Product is not formatted properly; contains grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors; and/or contains plagiarized content: 10-100%
You can request a refund within 60 days from the moment you receive the product from PenDrago. This is a considerably lengthier grace period compared to the average 30-day limit imposed by most other writing services. What's more, you can either choose to leave the money as a store credit or opt to receive it as refund instead, which will be transferred to the same card/bank account the payment was made from.
You can find out more about PenDrago's money-back guarantee under their website's User Agreement.
PenDrago.com makes it a point that their customers are always in control of their orders and have the final say at every step of the writing process. But try as they might, there will always be customers who will not be entirely satisfied with the result.
The good thing is, PenDrago offers a 10-day revision period where customers are allowed to request for their ordered paper to be revised for free.
It's been a while since we first published this review and since then, PenDrago has maintained its pristine reputation as a trusted online writing service. It's a rare feat for this type of business, especially when competition is fierce among various writing service companies. But the number of positive PenDrago essay reviews speaks volumes and so far, there are ZERO scam reports.
No news is good news, right?
On one hand, I found a dubious review from AWriter.org, claiming that PenDrago "has so many issues and deliver poor-quality writing". I'm saying it's "dubious" because AWriter is known for being a scam blog spreading fake negative reviews against known competitors.Recommended reading:
- AWriter.org - Uncovering the Fraud and Scam
At the time of writing, we found more PenDrago writing service reviews that are so obviously fake, we can no longer tell if they're still even trying to hide the fact they're a complete bogus.
Just see it for yourselves. Reviews like
are so unapologetically bold about defaming a legitimate essay writing service like PenDrago, as if they have no dirt to hide.
Flash report, guys! These so-called "review websites" are associated with the likes of AWriter.org and Universal Research Inc. Anyone with a sensible mind would know they're scam companies that are just out to steal your money and waste your time.
It's funny how these fake review sites continue to attack essay writing services we recommend. And don't even think we're not looking!
Is PenDrago Legit?
The answer is simple: YES.
To prove that PenDrago.com is perfectly safe to use, we've fact-checked their claims and found that:
- They have a team of considerably experienced degree-holding academic writers who have MA, MSc, and/or PhD.
- Writers keep an open and direct line of communication, allowing you to have full control of the quality of the entire writing process.
- They offer legal, secure choices when it comes to paying: credit, debit cards. PenDrago ensures that your financial details are encrypted.
UPDATE: November 4, 2020
A year later, as we recommended PenDrago, we received dozens of reviews and zero scam reports. The general feedback I found for this company is leaning towards the positive.
At the end of the day, that's the most important thing to look for in an essay writing service. Right? And for that, I highly recommend PenDrago to my readers (make sure to use "SUCHDRAG" promo code to get your 10% first order discount!).
- AWriter.org - Uncovering the Fraud and Scam
- Can You Get Expelled from College/University for Using an Essay Service?
- How to Buy an Essay Online: The Ultimate Guide
- Uncovering Multiple Services By A Single Essay Company
- Are Custom Essay Writing Services Legal and Legitimate?
- Need an Essay Written in 3 Hours? Find the Fastest Essay Services!
- How to Use Essay Writing Services without Getting Caught?
- Is It Safe to Use Online Essay Writing Services?
- What is the Best Reddit Essay Writing Service?
David Anderson is the founder of IHateWritingEssays. He hates the idea of companies baiting unsuspecting individuals with fraudulent services. Starting from school, he too, struggled to find a helping hand when it comes to writing assignments. Over time, he focused on publishing comprehensive reviews and helping students find reliable essay services. Thus, the review site came to be – serving as the "voice and the iron fist" of an industry expert.