- PRICE FROM: $17.55
- DISCOUNT: 10%
- DEADLINE: 3 hours
- COMPANY: WebDolphin LTD
- COUNTRY: UK
- Money Back Guarantee, Revision Policy
AssignmentGeek.com is an accredited website that specializes in providing homework and academic writing assistance for students of all academic levels. They can write anything from an essay to a dissertation, specializing in maths and sciences.
The website is operated by WebDolphin LTD, a reputable multimedia company known for providing quality custom papers for students across the globe. They have also employed some of the world’s top academic writers and freelancers, ensuring that you’ll get quality papers no matter the level of urgency and complexity.
But is this homework help website really that good? Are they even legit? Read our detailed AssignmentGeek review to find out. And while you’re here, consider checking out our comprehensive list of the best pay me to do your homework reviews.
Types of Services
AssignmentGeek guarantees that all their papers are 100% original and are written by qualified experts. They offer editing and proofreading services for students who need help polishing up their own paper. They can also write papers from scratch and ensures that they are tailored to meet each customer’s unique needs and requirements.
Below is a full list of writing services they can provide:
- Editing and proofreading
- Essay (all types)
- Research paper
- Term Paper
- Case Study
- Book Review
- Movie Review
- Capstone Project
- Online Exam Help
- Business Proposal/Plan
- CV / Resume
As you can see, they can cater to both undergrad and post-grad students, as well as to entry-level professionals and businessmen.
Need a Reliable Essay Writing Service? Hundreds of Students Recommend:
Quality and Academic Levels
With their recent website overhaul, it’s easier than ever to use and navigate through AssignmentGeek’s homepage. The website’s new and improved design mirrors the quality of services they provide.
The company claims to have more than 500 writers in their team, most of whom are degree holders from prestigious colleges and universities. Best of all, majority of them are native English-speaking writers from the US, UK, and Australia, so customers are assured that they’ll receive a paper that would meet or even exceed their expectations.
AssignmentGeek’s writing experts can handle any type of paper for various academic levels, including:
- High School
From the site’s ‘Services’ section, it’s clear that their writers are well-versed in a wide range of topics, such as Math, English, Biology, Law, Nursing, Programming, etc.
As mentioned earlier, they also extend their writing services to professionals and entrepreneurs who may need help with their CV, business presentations, and business proposals.
Sadly, AssignmentGeek.com doesn’t have a pricing table for their services. To get a price estimate on your paper, you must first go through the whole order process by creating a personal account and filling in their order form (which we’re going to talk about later). You can get a paper written from scratch, request editing for your written piece, or have it proofread.
The price of your order depends on certain factors, such as academic level, number of pages, urgency level, and preferred writer. At the time of writing, AssignmentGeek offers a 10% discount if you use the code MYGEEK10 at checkout. However, this offer only applies to first-time customers.
From their site’s ‘Prices’ section, you can see that their prices are quite competitive. If you apply the 10% first-time discount, the starting prices are:
- $15.79/page for Writing (from $17.55)
- $10.53/page for Editing (from $11.70)
- $8.95/page for Proofreading (from $9.95)
Sadly, they don’t offer a lot of opportunities for customers to save money on their orders. However, there’s a loyalty program for returning clients, which is mainly based on the number of pages they order. In addition, AssignmentGeek allows customers to pay by installments, but only for bulk orders priced at $500 or more.
How to Make an Order
Ordering a paper from Assignment Geek is made simple with their easy 4-step ordering process. Here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Click the ‘Place Order’ button and input your email address, password, name, and mobile number.
- Step 2: Provide key details for the Type of Service (Writing/Editing/Proofreading/Other), Deadline (date and time), Project Purpose (Academic level), Project Type (type of paper you want written), and Preferred Expert (Best Available Writer/By Language Proficiency - whether ENL or ESL) you need for your order.
- Step 3: Provide instructions to the writer, such as the project title, number of pages, line spacing (single or double), subject, formatting and citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.), sources, and other important project details. Here, you can also attach files or source materials that the writer can use as references.
- Step 4: Check and review the order summary and get the total price. If you have a promo code, you can input it here. You can then proceed to check out once you confirm that all the details are accurate.
Our only issue with AssignmentGeek’s order form is that, once you proceed to the next step, you can no longer return to the previous step. So if you want to make changes, you’ll have to fill in the order form again, which can be a huge hassle.
You may not be needing it soon but in the unlikely event you’ll want to get a refund, AssignmentGeek.com offers a generous and much lengthier 60-day money-back guarantee, provided you meet certain conditions.
You can get a full refund if:
- You cancel an order that has not yet been assigned to a writer.
- The company fails to find a suitable writer to work on your paper.
- You’ve paid double for a paper by mistake.
- The paper is delivered late.
- The completed order contains unoriginal content.
- The final draft was not written according to your instructions.
You can get a partial refund if:
- You cancel an order that was already assigned to a writer (up to 70%, depending on the deadline).
- Your order has been completed but was delivered late (up to 20%, depending on how late the paper was turned over to you).
- The paper was not properly formatted (up to 10%).
- The paper contains punctuation, grammar, and/or spelling mistakes (up to 30%).
Once you’re eligible for a refund, you can request AssignmentGeek to either convert it to store credit that you can use for future orders, or get it in cash which will be sent to your chosen payment method (doesn’t apply to credit cards).
If you’re not fully satisfied with the final draft, you can take advantage of AssignmentGeek’s unlimited free revisions, granted you meet certain conditions, such as:
- Requesting for revision within 10 days upon receiving the completed paper.
- Your instructions for revision coincide with your initial instructions, with no additional details that were previously not mentioned in your instructions.
- You’re willing to work with the same writer assigned to your order.
- If your revision request doesn’t meet any of these conditions, the company has the right to decline and will consider further revision requests as a new order, which will require you to pay additional fees.
Upon our search for Assignment Geek reviews, we’ve found some samples of their work from their website, as well as from previous clients themselves. This only shows that they’re confident about the quality of their papers, and are willing to present it to you even before you place an order with them.
The company has a solid online presence, and most of the Assignment Geek review they’ve received on third-party platforms like SiteJabber and TrustPilot, are positive. You can see from these sites that many of their previous customers are satisfied with their service, citing high-quality papers, professional writers, and speedy delivery; making AssignmentGeek.com legit.
However, we’ve also noticed that some external reviews about this website are exceedingly negative, which is highly suspicious. Upon closer inspection, we discovered that most of these negative feedback are fake, coming from rival companies that are running a smear campaign to ruin the reputation of competitors, such as AssignmentGeek.
There are a number of fake review sites owned by rival competitors, such as the following:
Make sure to keep an eye out for these fakes and avoid them like the plague!
Is Assignment Geek legit? Our answer is a solid YES. Sure, their prices may not be for everyone, but writing an excellent paper takes time and money, and this website, with their talented and proficient writers, are sure to deliver the level of quality you expect from them.
Backed with guarantees and largely positive Assignment Geek reviews from their customers, there’s no reason you shouldn’t turn to them for all your homework and academic writing needs.
Need a Reliable Essay Writing Service? Hundreds of Students Recommend:
- AWriter.org - Uncovering the Fraud and Scam
- Can You Get Expelled from College/University for Using an Essay Service?
- Uncovering Multiple Services By a Single Essay Company
- How Safe, Legal and Legitimate Essay Writing Services Are?
- Need an Essay Written in 3 Hours? Find the Fastest Essay Services!
- How to Buy an Essay Online Without Getting Caught?
Author: David Anderson
David Anderson is the founder of IHateWritingEssays. He hates the idea of companies baiting unsuspecting individuals with fraudulent services. Starting from school, he too, struggled to find a helping hand when it comes to writing assignments. Over time, he focused on publishing comprehensive reviews and helping students find reliable essay services. Thus, the review site came to be – serving as the "voice and the iron fist" of an industry expert.