Need to Pay Someone to Write Scholarship Essay?
The idea of student loan debt can be terrifying – even more so when the cost of education is increasing year after year. This is why many students apply for scholarships as financial aid. But here’s the hard fact: Accomplishing scholarship applications, particularly writing scholarship essays, is no walk in the park.
Anyone would agree with me that a scholarship essay is the most critical part of the application process – no student has to underestimate its importance! But it can be even more daunting for those who don’t possess the necessary writing skills to accomplish the essay.
Just a couple of years ago, one of my nephews applied for a scholarship so he could get to his first-choice university and take up Economics. He’s not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to writing, so he was shocked when he was required to submit a scholarship essay.
At some point, you have to admit that you may need the help of the top-ranked scholarship writing services to be able to get that grant. Lucky for you, I have the perfect solution to your problem. To buy scholarship essay, you need a reliable academic writing service, and the following companies are guaranteed to help you reach your academic goals.
Scholarship Essay Writing Service Reviews
To improve your chances of winning that scholarship grant, you need to hire a professional writer who knows exactly how to help you reach your goal. Here are some of the best scholarship essay writing services that I believe will meet your standards:
|Top Essay Services||My Rating||Price/Off||Time||More Info|
|$18 / 10%||3 hrs||visit site|
|$10 / 10%||6 hrs||visit site|
|$10 / 10%||3 hrs||visit site|
|$11 / 7%||6 hrs||visit site|
PenDrago.com offers 3 types of services: Writing, Editing, and Proofreading. The company has some of the best scholarship writers for hire, making them a go-to service for students who want to take their scholarship essays up a notch. Price starts at $17.56 per 300 words, and they can deliver your pepare within 3 hours.
EduVinci.com offers a vast array of writing services, starting at just $10 per page. They offer admission essay and scholarship writing help, with seasoned writers who are experts in various fields of study. They’re a popular choice among students, with regular discounts to help them save cash on their orders.
EduDemius.com boasts a team of writers who can handle any type of essay or writing style. They even have premium papers for sale. They’re well-known for their amazingly fast turnaround times, as they can deliver your paper in as fast as within 3 hours for just $38. Students in need of quality scholarship writing services can never go wrong with EduDemius.
Quick Tips to Find A Legit Scholarship Essay Service
There are many scholarship writing services out there but in order to have a safe experience, you need to consider a few things before actually choosing ‘the one’. Some of these include the following:
- Don’t settle for cheap writing services. The most affordable isn’t always the best choice. In most cases, companies that offer cheap services deliver poor-quality papers. After all, pro scholarship writers won’t settle with just a few pennies for their top-notch service!
- Different writing styles. It’s not just about offering a vast list of writing services. A legit company must have a team of writers who can match your preferred writing style. Big plus if most of their writers are English-speaking natives.
- Plagiarism report. A quality paper isn’t just well-written, it must also be free of plagiarism. A legit writing service ensures that you receive 100% original, properly cited papers that will pass Turnitin checks.
- Constant communication is key. Make sure that there’s direct, open communication between you and the writer/customer support representative. This way, you can keep track of the progress of your paper.
- Company’s writing terms should be in your favor A legit service provider provides free revisions, can guarantee fast delivery, and does not resell papers.
Invest your money wisely on a reliable scholarship essay writing service. By following these simple tips, you can avoid newbie mistakes and buy scholarship essay that’s sure to win you that grant.
"Company-Sponsored" Scholarship Essay Contests – Should You Trust Them?
So you’ve come across a scholarship essay contest that’s sponsored by an academic writing service company. While it seems like an opportunity that’s hard to pass up, you may be better off avoiding it altogether.
Many of these so-called ‘scholarship essay contests’ are just a marketing ploy that aim to bait students to sign up to their service (oftentimes with a fee) to help them find scholarships. Among them are EssayOnTime scholarship contest, PapersOwl scholarship, EduBirdie scholarship, BoomEssays scholarship, and many others.
There are 3 main reasons you should avoid them at all costs:
- These contests are created with the sole purpose of promoting their own services/products.
- The company often never pays money to the winner because to begin with, there are no winners (it’s all fake!).
- You will waste your time and effort writing a good piece, instead of just submitting it to a more reliable writing contest.
With a scholarship scam, you won’t actually go over the necessary scholarship application process, and will instead be inundated with all sorts of tricks that will have you end up paying the company to do what you can do yourself.
How Can I Find Legitimate Scholarship Programs?
There are plenty of organizations that are willing to help students make education more accessible. The good news is, most of these scholarship programs you’ll come across are not scams. But before applying for a scholarship grant, make sure to take note of the following important tips:
- Know the organization. Make sure to conduct thorough research about the scholarship sponsor. A simple web search can provide details about an organization or company. Additionally, search the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website to determine its legitimacy.
- Scholarship requirements. Trusted programs will judge applicants based on educational merit, financial need, and/or extracurricular activities.
- Sources. Legitimate scholarships are those that are offered by the government, schools, as well as a wide range of external sources. Additionally, there are official proven sources from websites like Scholarships.com and CollegeBoard.org.
Scholarship Application Safety Tips
By identifying the warning signs, you can protect yourself and be informed about the actual application process. Here are a few useful tips to remember when applying for a scholarship grant:
- Always confirm the organization’s legitimacy.
- Avoid writing contests and scholarship offers that ask for entry fees.
- Keep an eye on the scholarships you’ve applied for.
- Read the instructions and judging criteria thoroughly.
- Be mindful of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Don’t give out your bank account details.
Make sure to apply for a scholarship to get away from the heavy burden of student loan debts and continue with your studies without stress. Seeking assistance from a reliable essay writing service can definitely help solve these issues for you. Hopefully, my recommended services, as well as the tips I’ve shared, can help make the scholarship application process a whole lot easier for you.
by David Anderson
David Anderson is the founder of IHateWritingEssays. He hates the idea of companies baiting unsuspecting individuals with fraudulent services. Starting from school, he too, struggled to find a helping hand when it comes to writing assignments. Over time, he focused on publishing comprehensive reviews and helping students find reliable essay services. Thus, the review site came to be – serving as the "voice and the iron fist" of an industry expert.